Trip Report

Park Butte Lookout

Annabelle Rouse


Difficulty: Moderate

Headed out to tick another of the Skagit 60. We talked about how Alex and Jfro were going to make quite the duo for the Park Butte Lookout Stewarts and planned to take some pictures and report back with our scouting results. We saw a two set of tracks on the way up and mostly followed them. The were on route 90% of the time- the other 10% of the time Brandon made comments like "Who the F set this track?" We were hoping whoever belonged to those tracks loved boobs as Annabelle was hungry. As we popped around the corner we saw Alex and Jfro at the lookout. Walking down the route with them was the highlight of our week!


  • Latitude: 48.71670
  • Longitude: -121.85650
  • Elevation: 5440ft
  • PeakBagger Link
An attached trip report image


[[comment.first_name]] [[comment.last_name]]